- Frywall splatter guard lets you cook what you love without worrying about the mess. From burgers to tofu, spinach to marinara, Frywall keeps the sizzle in the pan and the spills and splatter off your stovetop.
- FITS 11” PANS – Verify your pan size before ordering. Will not fit pans with lip-to-lip diameters smaller than 10.25". Not suitable for downdraft stoves.
- UNCOMPROMISING PROTECTION – Combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface. Use your spatula, spoon, or tongs to stir and flip while you cook.
- STOPS OIL MIST AND CONDENSATION – Blocks fine oil mist that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely.
- SPILLOVER STOPPER – Prevents spillovers when stir-frying and cooking down greens.
- BPA-FREE – Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Use upper or lower rack of dishwasher.
- INCLUDES STORAGE SLEEVE - Rolls into pint-sized sleeve for storage.
- Named winning splatter screen by Cook's Illustrated!
Useful and Effective
I have used my Frywall twice nw once to fry turkey burgers. No fat residue on my stovetop. Second time for braising a big bunch of baby greens, way more than could usually fit into my frying pan. In both cases, the frywall was easy to clean by hand although naturally, because of its size, a bit unwieldy and floppy. I expect I will make good use of the Frywall.
I've been using Frywalls for a couple of years now. I started with 3 then, in time, ended up buying 4 more. Originally I bought duplicate of some sizes to give to my daughter but, because they go right into the dish washer after use, I wanted extra. I found that the size is critical. Too small and they sit in the bottom of the pan; too large they don't fit well and can fall out. That happened and it fell into the flame and burned. You also need to be sure you do not use heat that is too much for the pan as, any flame or heat beyond the bottom of the pan can make the Frywall hot and it can fall out of the pan if it's not secured well. That being said, I have every size from 8" to 13". It's worth it for me because I use one every time I cook. A friend saw my stove and was surprised it was so clean. That's because I use the Frywall extensively. When I had a question about which one to use for my large pan, I contacted Frywall and the representative answered my question and followed-up. Great customer service.
This was purchased for a gift so I have no experience with this product. Seems like a very good idea though.
I'm a fan
I love frywall. I purchased this one for a gift. I have several that I use regularly. They really do help control the splatter better than anything I've ever seen before, and I love you can just plop them in the diswasher.