- Frywall splatter guard lets you cook what you love without worrying about the mess. From burgers to tofu, spinach to marinara, Frywall keeps the sizzle in the pan and the spills and splatter off your stovetop. As seen on Shark Tank!
- FITS 10” PANS – Verify your pan size before ordering. Will not fit pans with lip-to-lip diameters smaller than 9.5". Not suitable for downdraft stoves.
- UNCOMPROMISING PROTECTION – Combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface. Use your spatula, spoon, or tongs to stir and flip while you cook.
- STOPS OIL MIST AND CONDENSATION – Blocks fine oil mist that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely.
- SPILLOVER STOPPER – Prevents spillovers when stir-frying and cooking down greens.
- BPA-FREE – Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Use upper or lower rack of dishwasher.
- INCLUDES STORAGE SLEEVE - Rolls into pint-sized sleeve for storage.
- Named as winning splatter screen by Cook's Illustrated!
Was not expecting this to be so good
It's huge, bulky, takes up space both when storing it and when using it. But it works so well. I was using oven liners on my stovetop because so much grease and oil would get out of my pans and onto the cook top that cleaning it became too time-consuming. Cleaning off, or even disposing of, oven liners is so much simpler. But now there's this. I have both the 12" and 10" versions that I use for my pans and it's amazing. I've had maybe one or two little drops of oil end up out of my pan and it's incredibly easy to clean up my kitchen after using it. It's so open that you aren't having to fight against it to use your normal kitchen utensils, which is wonderful. I can't imagine I would want to cook anything in grease or oil without this.
I love it....no spashes of bacon fat anymore. Washes in dishwasher...love it! Thanks for a great product. Also, I had purchased the 12 inch and it was too big and you replaced it for a 10 inch...thanks so much.
Nothing Works Better!
I just loved the 12” Frywall that I bought about a year ago so I needed to get the 10” one as well. They are the best “tool” in my kitchen and recommend the Frywall to everyone.
Frywall meets expectations
I own 2 different sized frywalls. My most recent purchase is a gift for my mother since I like mine so well. I appreciated the Mother's Day sale which was my incentive to buy these as a gift for Mother's Day.