GMA Deals & Steals 2019 – Instructions and Returns
Frywall can be tricky to position your first time out. Check out this demo and take a look at the instructions below.
1. Grip Frywall with your thumbs on the inside and your other fingers spread out wide on the outside surface.
2. Maintaining this grip, maneuver Frywall so the bottom edge forms a circle.
3. Gently lower Frywall into your pan. Frywall should rest against the inside surface of your pan's rim, so the cooking surface stays clear. Frywall won't be damaged by sitting on the cooking surface, but it may get in the way a bit.
4. Cook away, just avoid exposing Frywall to direct flames. Frywall is safe to 450°F, well above the smoking temperature of most cooking oils.
5. Frywall cleans up in the dishwasher or the sink. For easy storage, roll up Frywall and place it back into its reusable plastic packing sleeve.
Return Policy and Instructions: GMA Deals & Steals
If you'd like to return your Frywall for a refund, please verify that:
- The Frywall(s) are unused and in their original packaging
- Packing slip is included with the return
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs
- Original postage is nonrefundable
- Returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt
Please ship the Frywalls you'd like to return to this address:
Gowanus Kitchen Lab
580 11th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215
If you have any questions about exchanges or anything else, please contact us and be sure to reference your order number. We're glad to hear from you.